Dodo Dead Mat Hex has a high grade butyl compound for better sound deadening & vibration control. To maintain flexibility and ease of cutting we also employ our unique Hex embossing pattern.
Dead Mat Hex provides a lower weight solution for the car/van owner wanting a quiet smoother drive without adding unnecessary mass. The unique Dodo specification chemistry of the synthetic butyl core effectively deadens panel vibration without the excessive bulk of competitor products.
The distinctive Hex top sheet is purposely designed to be aid installation and mould easily on more complex surfaces. This added flexibility allows the Dodo mat to be easily installed, with improved cosmetic appearance whilst minimising creases and folds.
- Makes metal panels as dead as a Dodo!
- 50 Sheet Sound Deadening Pack
- High Grade Butyl Construction
- Hex embossed aluminium
- Very Soft & Flexible For Easy Installation
- 1.8mm Thick with Strong Adhesive
- Classic Aluminium finish
- Stop Rattles, Vibration & Noise
- Lower Road, Exhaust, Engine & Transmission Noise
- Fire Retardant & Heat Resistant from -40°C to +120°C
- Fully Water & Oil Resistant
- Peel & Stick Application
- Designed in the UK , Manufactured in Europe
- Individual Sheet size: 375 x 250mm
- Pack Weight 12.5kg
- Pack Coverage 50 sq.ft (4.7 sq.m)
Use on the vehicle floor, doors, wheel arches, roof & side panels